Thank you for visiting our donation page! Autism Calgary only exists due to the generosity of its members and the community. A big thank you from the Autism Calgary family for considering giving to us!
Below are the options for donating online to Autism Calgary with convenient buttons:
ATB Cares: This foundation matches your donation by 15% and covers all credit card processing fees! They will issue a charity receipt on our behalf instantly. Please ensure you scroll down to the bottom and enter your name and email in the “Comments for the Charity” section, otherwise the gift will be an anonymous donation.
Donations via Regular Mail or over the Phone
Click here for our donation form: Online Donation Form pdf Please note when using VISA or MC we require your:
- card number
- expiry date
- the name on card
- CVV – Card Verification Value (the three digit number on the back of the card)
- postal code
Receipts for income tax will be issued for donations over $15 unless otherwise requested. We do not accept credit card information via fax in order to secure your data.
Why Donate to ACA?
Your support contributes to:
- Increased public and professional awareness of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and related disorders
- Family support services which provide comfort and information to families living with ASD and related disorders, for children and adults.
- Education and awareness for school children, professionals and paraprofessionals.
- ACA bringing in guest speakers, offering recreation groups, holding special events and offering drop-in information and support meetings.
- Helping ACA speak for the needs of families and individuals with ASD.
Everyone can afford to be a member!
- Membership is free with a optional donation that is more than welcome.
To become a member of to learn about the benefits of membership visit our Membership Page.